found on Upworthy
- Coffee. Hand ground and French pressed or k-cups, please and thank you.
- Tea. The loose leaf kind. Preferably from Divinitea. None of that prepackaged bullshit.
- Baking supplies. ALL THE BAKING SUPPLIES. Including my new baby…a KitchenAid Stand Mixer in Blue Willow. I’m so spoiled.
- A kitchen with lots of counter and storage space. Our next house needs more of both.
- A bathtub big enough for two…which we don’t have right now, but our next house will either have one already, or have a bathroom large enough to install one.
- The internet. So I can search for recipes that I don’t have in cookbooks or know by heart.
- Books. Either hardcopy or on a Kindle Paperwhite.
- Sex toys. I mean, duh.
- Alcohol. Cuz even though we don’t drink every night (or even every week), it’s nice to have some good booze in reserve just in case.
- Whips. Not to be used with the alcohol. Mostly.
P.S. Obviously, if this list wasn’t entitled “10 Things To Keep In The Home To Maintain A Happy Rayne” M would be #1, and Priss and Bash would be tied for #2. Because I’m a good kitty mom and I don’t play favorites.
That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it.
P.S.S This list also does not include necessary items, like, you know…food, and air, and stuff.
What 10 things in your home help maintain your happiness? Emphasis on things. People and animals don’t count.
He said, “Well, when I’m ready, I’m gonna fuck you, so you better just go to your happy place.”
Silly man. Doesn’t he know that he is my happy place?
Gandhi said that if you want to change the world, you have to be the change you want to see. To that end, Insatiable Desire brings you No Stupid (Kink) Questions, a series of questions asked by novice kinksters around the web. If you have a question for us, leave it in comments, or send it to rayne (at) insatiabledesire (dot) com with “NS(K)Q” in the subject.
So I was at an event, the other day, and this dominant came up to me, and just started touching me. I mean, he never even introduced himself. He didn’t touch me anywhere sexual, but I never told him he could touch me. I didn’t say anything because I didn’t want to cause a scene. He was touching other people, and they weren’t complaining, so I thought maybe this was just my hang-up. Correct me if I’m wrong, but…isn’t one of the main tenets of BDSM consent? Even in touching?
Okay…you’re not wrong. One of the main tenets in BDSM IS consent, even in touching. Read more…
Recently, I’ve begun to refer to my sexuality as “gay”. It’s not so much how I identify as…
Okay, look. I feel weird calling myself bisexual.
Since I realized that a person’s genitalia and gender identification have nothing to do with whether or not I’m attracted to them, and since “bi” suggests being attracted to two genders, or having dual sexualities, “bisexual” doesn’t feel like it fits me. Besides that, there’s this irritating stigma surrounding bisexual women that says they’re “confused,” or claiming they’re bisexual because they want to be cool, or they’re greedy and unfaithful. I’m none of those things, and while distancing myself from a label because of social stigma may make me part of the problem, it’s still a thing I’m doing. I thought about calling myself “queer,” but it still feels like this weird special club I’m not invited to join, so I don’t.
In all honesty, I’ve been using “gay” because it’s easier than explaining “pansexual,” or telling the person I’m speaking to that genitalia and gender identification aren’t factors for me. It’s not that I care what they think. It’s that I’ve always preferred to keep interactions with other humans brief and to the point. Explaining my sexuality takes longer than just saying, “I’m gay.” Read more…
We interrupt this Upworthy Sunday to answer a question we found in the search terms that brought you, dear reader, to this site.
The search question: Should a guy ask permission to cum in a girl?
The answer: ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY!!! Each and every time.
1. You should always ask permission before you do ANYTHING to another person’s body.
2. You are responsible for anything your sperm creates. If I had my way, that would include paying for treatment for STIs (and that goes both ways), but I dunno that we’ll ever get that passed. If you want a baby with the girl you’re having sex with, by all means, cum inside her. But make damn sure that’s what she wants too, first.
3. If you don’t ask first, you’re a piece of shit.
Consent for EVERYTHING. Learn it, live it, love it.