30 Days of Kink
So, I searched “BDSM” on Tumblr and I found this list of prompts from QueerKink. It’s a list of writing prompts to help you dissect your kinks and your relationship dynamics, and give you thirty days of writing material. Here are the prompts:
Day 2: List your kinks.
Day 6: Describe your weirdest/most interesting sexual fantasy.
Day 7: What’s your favorite toy?
Day 10: What are your hard limits?
Day 13: Explain as best you can what the appeal of kink/BDSM is to you? Why are you drawn to what you’re drawn to?
Day 20: Talk about something within kink/bdsm that you’re curious about/don’t understand.
Day 21: Favorite BDSM related book (fiction or non-fiction)
Day 24: What qualities do you look for in a partner?
Day 28: How do you dress for kink/BDSM play? What significance does your attire have to you?
Day 29: Do you have a BDSM title (e.g. mistress, master, slut, pig, whore, princess, goddess, ma’am, sir)? What is your opinion of the use of titles in general?
Day 30: Whatever BDSM/kink related thing you want to write about.
Check it out! Other people are doing it, too!
I’m a trendsetter! Hee!
Seriously, though, people are joining in the kinky fun. Here are some who defined their kinky selves for me. I know! It’s so cool that people are willing to write for me.
- Britni defines her kinky self.
- TitsMcScandal defines her kinky self.
- Mistress Kay, from Kinky World, defines her kinky self.
- Our very own Dweaver defines his kinky self.
- 3, from FetLife, defines her kinky self.
- Rockin’, from Light Switch, defines her kinky self.
- Perverted Imp, from PervertedImp.com, defines her kinky self.
- Alison Tyler, author of Dark Secret Love, defines her kinky self.
- “Anonymous” defines their kinky self.
And here are some other folks who’re working on this writing project on their own site. Be sure to check them out. Feel free to add your own link via the widget below.