How did it get so late so soon? It’s night before it’s afternoon.
… December is here before it’s June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon? ~Dr. Seuss
It’s been… a long friggin time since I’ve done a monthly round up. Dude, I can’t even begin to tell you how hectic life is right now. But I’m betting you get it. Everyone’s lives seem to be hectic right now. In any case, here’s what I’ve been doing this year.
Shit I did on other people’s websites:
on Eden Cafe:
Before I get started here, let me tell you the awesome thing that happened recently. CarrieAnn got a promotion! I know, I know. Why am I sitting here telling you about CarrieAnn’s promotion? Well, because it meant a change in job title for me, too! I’m no longer running social media for EdenCafe or the EdenCommunity. But never fear! I still work with the EdenCommunity. Matter of fact, I now manage the content of four blogs at EdenFantasys. Check ’em out: EdenCafe, EdenCommunityClubs, EdenPornClub, EdenGivesBack.
Speaking of the blogs, did you know that you, too, can write for EdenCafe? Did you know we pay in gift cards to EdenFantasys? Did you know that you don’t have to be some famous blogger to qualify? NO I’M NOT JOKING! Check out the guidelines if you’re interested and get on it! We’d love to hear from you.
Oh yeah… Here’s the shit I did this year that I haven’t told you about. It’s gonna be a long one.
- We started a vlogging program on EdenCafe and I’ve even done a video or three. Course, most of them were just announcements, but here they are anyway!
- August’s Vlogging Topic of the Month – Anyone can play along. You get a $15 gift card in return for the VTotM. Our vlogging guidelines are here: What’s new pussycat?
- The Responsibility of Sex Ed – Me talking about who I think is responsible for sex ed and why.
- July’s Vlogging Topic of the Month – This topic is expired, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still participate. Feel free to do it up!
- Five Weeks of Firsts -or- How We Keep Things Hot – A little kink to get you started.
- I’m Cool with Being Fat – An anonymous question asker on Formspring asked me if I knew my favorite green sweater makes me look fat. This is my response.
- Exhibitionism, Etc.
- What about when the bully becomes the bullied? – A story about a girl in my middle school who was the bully becoming the bullied.
- Slavery Isn’t Without Its Frustrations – It really isn’t.
- Sex Culture: Two Steps Forward, Three Steps Back – Writing about sex news opens one’s eyes to a harsh reality.
- When It’s Right, It’s So Right
- SHW: Planned Parenthood for All Your Sexual Health Needs – Planned Parenthood was there for me.
- There’s more to life than just … you. – Srsly.
- The Good Wife’s Guide
- Even Kink Evolves
- It’s not the fat I hate.
- To Wong Foo, Thanks for Nothing! Rayne Millaray – The one in which I call out some of the LBGT community for being just as bigoted as Exodus International.
- I like to play emotional Russian Roulette
- More on The Problem
- I’m the problem.
- It’s what you make it. – Valentine’s Day, that is.
- NS(Q)K: Episode 13 – Telling the Family
- James Franco’s gonna do a Kink.com documentary! – I wanna see this!
- New York City Mandates Sex Ed in Schools
- James Franco Won’t Watch His Own Sex Tape – The one in which I call Mtv out for being behind the times and lacking in music. (like every other 80s Baby)
- You really can catch a baby!
- Marilyn Monroe sex tape? Nobody’s buying it.
- Conservatives Decry, Demonize and Trivialize Birth Control – One even likens BC to getting a mani/pedi.
- Washington Indian Tribe Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage – By unanimous vote, even!
- College Chancellor’s Dungeon Comes to Light
- Kelly Shibari celebrates Japan winning the Women’s World Cup with a live Bukkake event.
- Sex Offenders: Does Frank Rodriguez belong on that list?
That’s it. No, really. I don’t think I’ve done a single review on EdenFantasys since I started working there (though I’ve got a shitload of stuff I have to review and plan to as soon as I get another day like today). I haven’t written for SubGuide in a while, either. I plan to do that soon, too.
I know I’ve been slacking here. I’m trying to pick it back up again. In my defense, it’s hard to write about being kinky when being kinky takes a backseat to things like work, and hiking, and match three games. But I think, for now, that time’s over. So expect more posts from me. I hope.