This Week in Review
- Had lots of sex.
- Got beat.
- Ordered this Edwardian Cotton & Lace Chemise from Hips and Curves. I don’t have any comfy nightgowns, and the “scruffy slave” shirt I’ve been wearing around the house is falling apart. This should be an excellent replacement. Plus, I’ve been searching for a good place to buy plus size lingerie, and Hips and Curves seems to be it. We’ll be building a nice lingerie collection once I get the hang of their sizes. And my own size. I guess that part’s important, too.
- Bought burgundy Henna hair dye. I’ve never dyed my hair an unnatural color before. I can’t wait for it to get here.
- Went to the store with cum in my hair.
- Stirred up some controversy on Q103’s Facebook page (that link’s to the post, not their page) over non-monogamous relationships. Did you know that polyamorous folks are diseased and require Lysol? Also, M and me aren’t going to last and just aren’t compatible. I read it on Facebook, so it must be true. Y’all should totally go comment. Lol. (I still don’t have a personal Facebook. I stalk Q103 with my work account.)
- Switched to pine cat litter. Priss loves it. As in, she goes over to the box occasionally just to play in it. Bash doesn’t like the way it feels on his paws, so he cleans them the second he gets out. Mission accomplished.
- Picked up two new funky nail polish colors to continue down the road of rebuilding my massive nail polish collection that isn’t so massive right now. These will go nicely with the burgundy hair. They’re Lickety-Split Lime and Cinna-snap (dark maroon-y red) in Sally Hansen’s Insta-dri collection.
- Ordered Harlem Confidential by Cole Riley.
- Signed up for Amazon Prime and discovered they have more Dirty Jobs than Netflix. Mike Rowe is so hot. Plus, he’s hilarious. Plus, we’ve only seen the Dirty Jobs on Netflix. That’s like 50 episodes we’ve never seen!
- Admitted to M I miss having a girlfriend. He’s not ready for a girlfriend, and isn’t really sure he wants one. He is, on the other hand, perfectly okay with me seeking out a female FWB.
- Noticed that my formfitting jeans are no longer formfitting. Which works out cause my wardrobe so does not look like something someone with burgundy hair would wear. Mostly because I hate shopping, so I just grab whatever t-shirts and jeans I can find on the Walmart shelf and call it done. I’ll be doing some clothes shopping very soon! Probably online.
- I hate online shopping only marginally less than going to the mall. When you go to the mall, you have to deal with people, and try on clothes while other women are trying on clothes, and wait in line. But when you order online you have to wait weeks! AND! If it doesn’t fit, you have to send it back, get another size, and wait weeks again! Lame.
- I’m sure there’s more, but that’s all I can think of, right now. That’s okay. I’m excited about all these firsts.