Getting into the Thanksgiving spirit has been nigh to impossible for me. I thought maybe listing some things I’m thankful for would help. So here we go:
- Master, without whom I would have lost my mind by now. As it is, I’m pretty effing close. The election damn near pushed me over. Plus, I love him more, so…
- My mom. We haven’t always seen eye to eye. Hell, we haven’t always liked each other. But these days, we’re as tight as a couple of people who suck at keeping in touch with each other can be. We’re currently planning a camping trip up here by me. I’m pretty excited. My mom is the queen of camping and I haven’t been camping with her since I was a kid.
- The cats. Since we moved here, they’ve become closer to each other, which is adorable to watch. And neither of them can get enough cuddles and pets, which is just bizarre for Priss who has never really liked to be held. Despite Bash’s (much more occasional, these days) dickish behavior, they bring so much joy to our lives.
- My friends. Whether online or in real life, and since the election especially, the people I’m closest to have really pulled together this year. It’s comforting.
- Our new house. This place is incredible. We’re in the third month, and I still wake up every day and think, “Oh my God, we live here. How did this happen?”
- The neighboring farms. We haven’t actually introduced ourselves to anyone besides the motel/restaurant owners. Mostly because our neighbors don’t seem to really interact with each other on any level, but also because we both suffer from crippling social anxiety. But sitting on my back deck and watching the horses grazing in the hills has done wonders for my sanity.
- Our new landlord. He’s a friend of ours, so he falls under the “friends” heading above, but he deserves his own mention because he has been absolutely amazing. It’s nice being able to live somewhere that we don’t have to worry about the neighbors being dicks, or the landlord being a dick, or whatever, and without him, that wouldn’t be possible.
Here are a few things for you to be thankful for:
- Peepshow Toys Black Fiveday Sale! It’s a progressive sale. Use code FIVEDAY15 for orders over $75 and get 15% off. Use code FIVEDAY20 for orders over $100 and get 20% off. Use code FIVEDAY25 for orders over $150 and get 25% off. Valid from 11/24-11/28
- SheVibe’s Big Holiday Sale! Another progressive sale! Use code KRINGLE10 for orders over $85 and get 10% off. Use code KRINGLE15 for orders over $100 and get 15% off. Use code KRINGLE20 for orders over $125 and get 20% off. Valid 11/23-11/28
- SheVibe is also offering a free Toybox with a Fun Factory purchase of $109.99 (after discounts) or more. Use code TOYBOX at checkout. Valid while supplies last.
- Tantus is taking 40% off everything sitewide except lubes, Joque Harness, Doxy wands, and Magic Wands. Use code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout. Offer valid from 12 am Thursday until 11:59pm Monday.
From Babeland: Save 20% Off The Highest Priced Toy + Free Ground Shipping on Orders $50+ Use code 20SAVE at checkout. Valid 11/23-11/27OVER Also from Babeland: 20% off We-Vibe Vibrators Valid 11/23-11/27OVER Also from Babeland: Flash Sale: Save 25% Off The Womanizer Deluxe at Babeland! Valid 11/23-11/27OVER
- Stockroom’s Spanksgiving Sale! Get up to 40% off select impact toys! Valid through 11/30
- Stockroom’s Black and Blue Sale! Up to 70% off with an extra 15% off when you use code CYBERTHANKS